Japan’s Best Ceremonial-Grade Matcha Green Tea
Sourced directly from a family-owned farm in the Kyoto region of Japan, Kineta Finest Matcha Tea is of the very highest quality available. 100% natural and completely free from pesticides, this organic green tea powder is packed full of antioxidants with over 137 times more than regular green tea! Packaged within airtight tins to guarantee freshness, Kineta Finest contains caffeine that is slowly released and absorbed by the body over 4 to 6 hours. As a result, a cup of matcha will perk you up in the same way a cup of coffee does, but without the unpleasant crash as the effects wear off.
Matcha tea generally comes in three grades: cooking, premium and ceremonial. Kineta Finest is a Ceremonial-grade, meaning it is the highest grade possible and the only tea suitable for drinking during the Japanese Tea Ceremony. Though it can be made in a similar way to instant coffee, matcha green tea is best prepared in a Chasen bowl and whipped with a Chawan bamboo whisk until a smooth, velvety foam develops.
This process may seem laborious and unnecessary, but creating the tea in this way ensures the taste and texture of the drink are as they ought to be. In addition to enhancing the flavour, preparing matcha tea using the traditional tools and method promotes calm and encourages relaxation. Two things we could all do with more of these days.
Features Of Kineta Finest Organic Matcha Green Tea
- 30g tin of Ceremonial-grade matcha green tea
- Grown in Aichi prefecture, deep within the heart of Japan’s main island, Honshu
- Ground from 100% organic Tencha tea leaves
- Contains slow-release caffeine, so you get the buzz but not the crash
- Richer in antioxidants than regular green tea, oranges, blueberries & spinach
- Boosts the body’s metabolism & focuses the mind
- Creamy, savoury taste with naturally sweet aromas
- High in amino acids and vitamins A, C & E
- Certified organic by the Soil Association – No pesticides
- Packaged in an airtight-sealed tin for freshness
If you’re new to drinking green tea powder but would like to prepare yours in the traditional way, you may want to take a look at our Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea Set.