Ceremonial-Grade Japanese Matcha Green Tea
Made from Tencha tea leaves grown in the heart of Japan, Kineta Everyday Matcha is perfect for kick-starting the day and winding down at night. The tea leaves used to create this high-quality matcha tea powder have been patiently stone-ground to ensure that the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients within are not compromised, which can happen when other processes are used. As a result, Kineta Everyday Matcha is incredibly potent in terms of flavour and nutrition, boasting an antioxidant content 17 times that of blueberries and 137 times that of inferior green teas.
Matcha green tea naturally contains caffeine, however, it is different than the type commonly associated with coffee. While tea leaves generally contain more caffeine than coffee beans, they also tend to release it more gradually. The results are that you will feel the effects of caffeine for longer after drinking matcha, all the while avoiding the crash that inevitably accompanies a cup of coffee. It’s a win-win.
With a savoury taste, natural aroma, and a smooth, creamy texture, matcha green tea powder is best prepared using the traditional Japanese tools. The Chashaku tea scoop is perfectly designed to pick up just the right amount of green tea powder, the Chawan bowl is just the right shape and size to mix it in, and nothing creates the unique texture of matcha quite like a Chasen bamboo whisk. To prepare green tea powder using these tools, simply place a 1 or 2-gram scoop of powder in the bowl and add pour water no hotter than 70°C on top. Whisk the mixture with the Chasen until a smooth frothy layer has formed on top of the tea, and then you can either drink it straight from the Chawan or pour it into a cup.
Features Of Kineta Everyday Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea
- 30g tin of Kineta Everyday matcha green tea
- Grown in Aichi prefecture, deep within the heart of Japan’s main island, Honshu
- Stone ground to preserve the Tencha leaves’ vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- Contains slow-release caffeine, so you get the buzz but not the crash
- Richer in antioxidants than regular green tea, oranges, blueberries & spinach
- Ideal for blending with juices, smoothies and various other beverages
- Savoury taste, velvety texture, and sweet, natural aroma
- Increases energy and supports the body’s natural detox process
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Packaged in an airtight-sealed tin for freshness
Whilst the Kineta Everyday is ceremonial-grade, it is not the highest quality matcha tea available. If you’re looking for the very best Japan has to offer, you should try Kineta Finest Organic Matcha Green Tea.